Effective Wednesday, August 4th, Republic Services will no longer be collecting your household trash and recycling. On this date, the town will assume direct responsibility for your service. Please note:
- Your new town roll carts will be delivered mid-July and your Republic roll carts will be collected the first week of August.
- Your last Republic service will be Friday, July 30th, and your first town service will be either Monday, August 9th or Tuesday, August 10th.
- Your new service day (either Monday or Tuesday) will be assigned based on your address. The map below depicts how addresses will be assigned. For ease of reference, a sticker with your new service day will be placed on the lid of your new trash and recycling carts.
- Also effective on Monday, August 9th, your bulky item service will be provided on the same day as your curbside collection (instead of only on Mondays). Please set your bulky items curbside by 6am.
- We will continue to provide our Curbside Waste Collection Program, for those residents physically unable to transport their roll carts to the curb. The Special Assistance Program Application must be completed by a physician, then submitted to our office via fax: 919-925-3402, in-person/drop box: (134 US -1A South) , or email: email@example.com , by Friday, July 9th.
- You should report service issues online at tinyurl.com/askyoungsville
Please contact us with questions by calling 919-925-3401 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.