The Community House was established in 1939.
The building is available to rent for birthday parties, community meetings, baby showers, bridal showers, wedding receptions, family dinners, and award ceremonies. We have 60 chairs, (10) 6-foot rectangular foldable tables, a podium, and full kitchen available for your use. Fire Code allows for up to 75 people.
Our facility is handicapped-accessible, with a wheelchair ramp front entrance and an ADA compliant restroom.
Our Community House was remodeled in 2020 to include granite counter tops, the wheelchair ramp, stove, microwave, refrigerator with a freezer and fine kitchen cabinets. This allows renters the capability to cook, prepare, and/or cater their events conveniently on site.
Our charming country facility will compliment your most elegant event.
In order to maintain our quaint picturesque facility and abide by Town Ordinances, there are several rules all renters must abide by, to include:
- Hours for use of the Community House are from 8 am until 11 pm. Building must be completely vacant and locked up by 11 pm.
- NEVER block the exits. Make sure all doors are not blocked at any time.
- Fire Code allows for a maximum capacity of 75 people in the Community House.
- NO alcoholic beverages allowed.
- NO smoking allowed inside of the building.
- No handguns; concealed or not concealed allowed.
- DO NOT put any decorations of any kind on the ceiling, including the light fixtures. DO NOT use tacks, staples, tape, etc. to attach anything to any part of the structure inside or out.
- Lights must remain on any time the building is occupied. Make sure all lights are off upon leaving.
- DO NOT remove curtains, blinds, flower arrangements or anything else in place upon your arrival.
- The Town of Youngsville has a noise ordinance. Please keep music at a reasonable level.
- No dancing (or other activity) that could possibly damage the floor or any part of the building.
For the complete list, please click Community House Rules.
To see if the date you're interested in is available please check our CALENDAR. Be sure to click on "Community House" at the top of the calendar page.
*For reservations beyond 1 year in advance, please contact Town Hall directly at (919) 925-3401 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After checking the CALENDAR, if your date is not marked "busy", Renters may complete the ONLINE Agreement. After which you will be directed to our pay the required deposit of $100, necessary in order to secure your reservation. RESERVE NOW
For those wishing to use the Community House on a regular basis or for multiple events please complete the MULTIPLE USE AGREEMENT.
You may also complete an Agreement at Town Hall, located at 134 US Hwy 1-A South (across from Youngsville Elementary School).
Please pay here the $100 security deposit* ,which is required in order to make a reservation. Refund of the deposit is dependent upon adherence to our rules of the Community House, and the return of the Check Sheet & the key to Town Hall (24 hr drop box is located on the front of Town Hall).
In addition to the deposit, the rent for the day, found on our Town Fee Schedule, is as follows:
Rent is due upon pick up of the key prior to the event. Payments can be made with cash, check, money order, eCheck, and credit/debit card in person at Town Hall Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM or www.youngsvillenc.gov/pay.
*Please note that there is a 3% convenience fee (minimum $3) for ALL eCheck & Credit/Debit Card payments.
In-Town residency includes residents/businesses on the following streets inside of our Town Limits:
|Anderson Park Drive
|Azalea Gaze Drive
|Barn Swallow Court
|Black Swan Drive
|Blue Finch Court
|Blue Heron Drive
|Blue Hydrangea Way
|Camilla View Lane
|Cedar Creek Road
|Chipping Sparrow Court
|Club Center Drive
|E Franklin Street
|E Main Street
|E Persimmon Street
|E Pine Street
|E Winston Street
|Forest Glen Drive
|Franklin Park Avenue
|Great Arbor Court
|Holden Creek Drive
|Holden Forest Drive
|NC Hwy 96 W
|Jetson Creek Way
|Lake Donna Drive
|Laurel Oaks Drive
|Lost Petal Drive
|N College Street
|N Cross Street
|N Hillsboro Street
|N Nassau Street
|NE Railroad Street
|NW Railroad Street
|Old Arcadia Lane
|Petal Grove Court
|Porter Hill Drive
|Red Cardinal Court
|Richlands Cliff Drive
|S College Street
|S Cross Street
|S Nassau Street
|SE Railroad Street
|SW Railroad Street
|Sweet Violet Drive
|Tom Williams Road
|US1 Hwy, Ste 110
|US1 Hwy, Ste 140
|US1 Hwy, Ste 170
|W Franklin Street
|W Main Street
|W Persimmon Street
|W Pine Street
|W Winston Street
|White Ash Lane