Sign up for the 2019 Youngsville Christmas Parade here. Don't forget to download your Parade Packet!
* The Parade Packet includes staging area map, route maps, viewing areas, and road closures.
Friday, December 6, 2019
- 06:00 PM – 08:00 PM Optional float staging time
- YPD to keep watch over floats overnight, and parking lot to be blocked off at 08:00 PM
Saturday, December 7, 2019
- 07:30 PM - 09:30 AM – Youngsville Auxiliary Breakfast at Youngsville Rescue Station
- 08:00 PM - 09:00 AM – Floats arrive at staging area
- 09:30 AM – Road closures enforced
- 09:40 AM – Floats begin lining up on road
- 10:00 AM – Parade begins
- 11:00 AM – Parade ends
- 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM – Roads open for all traffic
- 05:00 PM – Christmas tree lighting ceremony begins at Youngsville Animal Hospital
Luddy Park (Holden Road side), Youngsville Elementary School (front and back lots), the National Guard armory, library, and town hall.
END-OF-PARADE PROCEDUREFloats will turn left from S College Street onto Oak Street, then left from Oak Street onto US-1A. From US-1A, floats will travel southwest and exit the Youngsville area.
If necessary, floats will stop at Luddy Park to offload participants, etc. Children will wait for parents to arriver at Luddy Park and children will walk with parents to the appropriate parking area to depart southwest on US-1A.