We, the members of the Youngsville Police Department believe in the shared responsibility of police personnel, government leaders and citizens to improve Youngsville’s quality of life and to defend our community. We vow to uphold the US Constitution, to fairly enforce the laws of North Carolina and the Town of Youngsville in order to protect life, property and rights. In partnership with the community, we will engage in proactive policing to maintain order, reduce crime and fear of crime through education, prevention and enforcement.
The Youngsville Police Department is proud to serve the citizens and businesses of Youngsville.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8am until 5pm.
Meet the members of our department:
- Chief G. Whitley - email@example.com
- Assistant Chief J. Kimball - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Captain J. Magsi – email@example.com
- Sergeant. T. Allen
- School Resource Officer A. Allen
- Officer A. Eaton
- Officer S. Woods
- Officer B. Monzon
- Officer T. Pearce
- Officer E. McAdams
- Officer R. Morris
- Officer M. Parrish
- Administrative Specialist E. Wammock – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Officer B. Baker (Reserve)
- Officer W. Taylor (Reserve)
- Officer B. Hanson (Reserve
Youngsville Police Department, 134 US 1A South, Youngsville, NC 27596
Office Phone - (919) 925-3401 Fax - (919) 925-3403 Emergency - Dial 911