The Administration Department stands ready to assist you with any questions and issues that may be of importance to newcomers and long-time residents. We are responsible for planning and zoning issues, streets, parks and recreation, tax collection, budget development and planning, and implementing the policies as set forth by the town board of commissioners.
For planning and zoning issues, please contact us to verify a property's zoning jurisdiction and status. Our Extra Territorial Jurisdiction (ETJ) extends roughly from US 1 and Fish Stallings Road north along US 1 to Bert Winston Road, then east to Fleming Road, southeast to Tarboro Road, and south to near the Wake County line. The Franklin County GIS system offers a mapping program for the entire county that may be of interest to you and can be accessed by clicking this link.
Meet our staff:
- Town Administrator -Nathan Page
- Town Clerk / Tax Collector - Emily Hurd
- Finance Officer - Kari Patton-Motluck
- Planning & Zoning Administrator - Erin Klinger
- Parks & Recreation Director - Andrew Smith
- Parks & Recreation Asst. Director - Alysa McLaughlin
- Administrative Specialist - Allyse Timberlake
- Deputy Town Clerk - Ravi Boze-Adams
Town of Youngsville - PO Box 190 - Youngsville, NC 27596 - Phone (919) 925-3401 - Fax (919) 925-3402
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org